- Assist technical support staff in managing tickets to meet helpdesk service level agreement and preparing technical and PR/PO documentations
- Co-ordinate with vendor to provide facility, schedule arrangement and to maintain contract, software license documentation, renewing upgrades & Domain renewal, and hardware M/A
- Inventory control and documentation of all computer hardware at the site and store inventory.
- Support exhibition with database ordering, data refreshment, Visitor data, return mail, e-newsletter, email blast (broadcast) and Printed label.
- Gender: Female
- Age Range: Not over 30
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Experience : Minimum 2-3 years experienced in Software & System Network.
- Language Skills : Thai / English
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Good personality and service mind.
- Good command in English should be advantage.
- Thai Nationality Only
- To be responsible for sales and assignment of exhibit space and VAS (Value Added Service) coupled with other sales related functions for assigned shows.
- To work co-operatively with industry groups, functional groups and associations in their role as contributor to the overall success of each show.
- To be proactive and keep abreast of competitive environment.
- To create an open line of communication with exhibitors, prospects, attendees, association, consultants, vendors.
- To maintain awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues.
- Selling at competitive shows where applicable.
- To achieve sales target for assigned shows.
- To develop sales leads and maintain exhibitor prospect list.
- To obtain signed contracts and payments in full.
- To assist in consolidation of floor plan.
- To act as primary contact for all exhibitor inquiries/problems.
- To participate in floor plan audits.
- To coordinate special show features.
- To prepare and implement sales plan to meet budget.
- To prepare and present sales proposals to exhibitor prospects as and when required.
- A tertiary degree from recognized university with at least 3-5 year’s relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of specific assigned industry.
- Knowledge of sales particularly telephones marketing.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Travelling will be required (own car required)
- To participate in training programs.
To be responsible for the writing English and Thai marketing material (e.g. brochures, flyers, newsletters, updates, print ads and other promotional materials) for both exhibitor and visitor promotion.
- To be responsible for writing all the marketing material and others promotion activities script.
- To work closely with the Marketing Communication Executive on the visitor and exhibitor promotion programs.
- To work closely with the Production department to ensure that all the art work are done properly.
- Create TV & Radio script and also coordinate with the production house.
- To manage and develop corporate website/intranet including contact with webmaster and update information.
- To be responsible for on-site exhibitor interview and show daily newsletter.
- To be responsible for any other jobs assigned by supervisor.
- A degree in Art, Mass Communication, Marketing with at least 4 year’s relevant working experience.
- Excellent English writing skills is a must with TOEIC score of at least 850 or above.
Skills and Core Competencies:
- A creative mind, commercial sense, can work fast and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Creative mind with commercial sense
- Able to work under pressure with tight timeline
- Willing to work in a team
- Computer literate
Applications for the above position will be treated in strict confidence and should contain details of education, work experience, references, current salary, daytime telephone number and a recent photograph. They should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
Reed Tradex Co., Ltd. 32nd Fl., Sathorn Nakorn Tower, 100/68-69 North Sathorn Rd. Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Tel. 02-686-7299 www.reedtradex.co.th