eNewsletter 5
Automotive Manufacturing 2022
FTI Expects High Automotive Output in 2022!
The automotive cluster, the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) recently reveals the estimated number of automobile production in 2022 at approximately 1,800,000 units - an increase of 6.78% from the previous year. This figure can be divided into approximately 1,000,000 units (55.56%) for export while the other 800,000 units (44.45%) is for domestic sales. Regarding motorcycles, it is estimated that approximately 2,000,000 units will be produced this year, an increase of 12.31% from the previous year, which is divided into approximately 350,000 units (17.50%) for export and 1,650,000 units (82.50%) for domestic sales.*
Without a doubt, Thailand’s automotive industry is on the rise again. Catch up with this upward trend and rev up your own business power at “Automotive Manufacturing 2022”
The only event that enables you to meet tens of thousands of buyers in four days, gain customer and market insights, and network with industrial peers to create sustainable business growth through a variety of our high quality activities!
Automotive Manufacturing 2022